SHIPPING POLICY

Courier Delivery (£24.99)

We will send your fireworks out through our courier, this is the fastest option available and they will be with you within 5 working days. Items bought over £500.00 will be delivered free.

Explosive Fireworks LTD Delivery (£24.99)

This is available on selected dates only. We will personally deliver the fireworks to you when we are next in your area. These dates are typically around the Bonfire Night and New Year period, however we do make trips south monthly. The date you will receive your fireworks is shown in the drop down box and you will be contacted beforehand with a rough ETA of delivery.
Please understand the delivery of fireworks is expensive. They are explosives and must be carried by specialist couriers with the proper training and insurance, they can’t just be sent through the normal post, however we do heavily subsidise the delivery.

Please note that we charge an additional subsidy of £30 when delivering through our courier to the scotland and south wales.

We deliver all over uk.

January to September courier deliveries are normally sent on a Monday or Tuesday and will arrive in the middle of the week.

Notes

It’s very important that there is somebody in to sign for your delivery. Each and every order MUST be signed for by somebody over the age of 18, ID may be requested.

If delivery cannot be made due to nobody being there to sign for it then the courier normally will leave a calling card to inform you how to arrange re-delivery. Please try to ensure that someone is there to sign for your order as we will be charged for each and every attempted delivery and we reserve the right to pass on this charge.

ONLY SIGN FOR THE NUMBER OF BOXES THAT HAVE ARRIVED

Same Day Delivery

If you require fireworks on the same day then this is now a service that we offer to anyone within a 25 mile radius of BL4 9JB. The order must be over £100. We will require a 20% deposit by card and the remaining 80% balance MUST be paid in cash on delivery (this is to stop credit card fraud) Please call us on +44 7525 465192 for pricing.

Returns & Damages

Hopefully you will never need to return a product, but if you do, here are the details.

Explosive Fireworks LTD

218 Albert Road, Farnworth

Bolton

postcode: BL4 9JB

01204576755

If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify us within a reasonable time frame, we find that the best system if this is the case is for you to soak the item in a bucket for 2-3 days then discard in a proper way (call your local fire officer for advice) we will then put a credit against your account.

Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.

Cancellation Rights

1. You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods

2. If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period

3. You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession

4. You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. the cost of which is to be bourne by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you

5. Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods plus a 10% restocking fee) within 30 days of cancellation

6. Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.